Sunday, December 5, 2010

First Post

So it's about time.  I have been meaning to come up with a site or a blog about the pending birth of the first child for a while.  So here it is.  We've had the "BIG" ultrasound.  Everything is going well.  Mom and baby are both doing well. The joke is that my kid will be extra large. Shocker.  It's weird watching your future child sleep on an ultrasound.  I could probably have watched it for hours.  I know that sounds a little strange but I guess it's a good sign that I'm going to like the baby.  As for the name, once I decided to do the blog, it was pretty easy.  From the moment I, we, saw the first ultrasound, you were Dino.  As in Dinosaur; just like the first pictures, it stuck.  You'll probably be Dino for a long time to come.  Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment