Tuesday, February 8, 2011

So close... Yet so far away!

It's early February. That means a lot of things right now.  We're closing in to the end of a brutal winter. Valentines day is just around the corner. My birthday is just past that.  Then, lo and behold, we're on to March and baby countdown kicks into full swing. We're due... Well, who knows when.  Junior (NOT! according to the wife) or Juniorette is due to join us by Tax Day, but, and shocker to those who know me, my child could be slightly larger than normal.  And with a wife slightly smaller than normal, the doctor may want to induce to benefit all those involved.  So I guess it's time to put this to good use and get some thoughts out there. Super Bowl weekend proves that you can be a parent, a family, and still have fun. Granted, you now have to clean up your beer bottles or the kids will come and drink them. Lessons learned by all, I'm sure. And if you ask Meagan, and I don't suggest you do, she'll say that this is taking FOREVER.  But we know the truth. Besides, boy or girl, it doesn't matter. they'll come home wearing UK Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment